I told my basically hubby (hint, hint, wink, wink.. it’s been almost 7 years babe) I was going to make Chicken Crack for lunch and he looked at me like I was literally crazy. Apparently he hasn’t heard about this truly addicting meal before. Whatever, I was still making it.
Now I’m hoping I’m not the only one here who has spent way too much time in fear of the Instant Pot and let it sit collecting dust in my kitchen instead.. right? No? Only me? Okay well it ends today! I’ve decided it’s definitely not going to just explode in my kitchen and make me regret all of my life choices. It’s only going to make my life easier.
So lets cut the chit chat and get right down to it. This recipe makes around 6 servings.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
1.5 lbs boneless chicken breasts (I use about 4 breasts)
1 block of cream cheese (8oz)
1 packet ranch dressing seasoning mix
1 cup chicken broth (I use low sodium)
6 strips bacon
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of your Instant Pot. Then combine your chicken broth, cream cheese, and ranch dressing seasoning mix on top.
- Set the pressure for 25 minutes.
- Cut up and fry your bacon while waiting. (I prefer it to be a little crispy)
- Once Instant Pot is finished, do a quick release to release pressure.
- Shred the chicken, add in crumbled bacon and stir to combine.
Throw it on a bun, enjoy it in a bowl, heck even dip some celery in there! It’s delicious however you want to serve it up. She might not look pretty, but I’m really not sure you can go wrong with this recipe. If you’re on Weight Watchers like me (get a free month if you aren’t) this comes in at 4sp per serving! I’m not KETO but I googled some of the ingredients and it seemed relatively KETO friendly.